Basic Driver Training Certificate Course – March 14 & 15/2020
March 14 @ 9:00 am - March 15 @ 5:00 pm| $610
Important Information about our basic driver training certificate courses:
- Students must receive a passing mark of 75% or higher in-vehicle and 80% or higher in-class to receive a course completion certificate for insurance reductions
- Our in-vehicle driving lessons are conducted in a one-on-one environment in one of our fully insured driver training vehicles. These sessions are administered in 5 sessions (2 hours per day). In-vehicle training sessions must be scheduled separately through our driving training instructor. To schedule in-vehicle lessons please call us at (403) 803-2501.
- If the student wishes to transfer to the online class 5 GDL knowledge training then 72 hours business notice via EMAIL is required
- Student workbooks will be provided at no additional cost
- Classroom sessions are Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 5:00pm at our office located at Suite 300 – 160 Quarry Park Boulevard S.E.
- Lunch is not provided. Students will be required to bring food to sustain themselves for the day. A 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks will be provided. We do have a fridge and microwave for students to use