DRIVING TRAINING AND LESSONS
Our experienced, patient and professional driving instructors teach an array of safe & defensive driver training techniques in every lesson to ensure that you feel confident behind the wheel. Whether you are an experienced driver, a new driver, or you are preparing for the Alberta Class 5 Road Test, we have a training program that can benefit and meet your needs at a fair and competitive price.
The approved driver education guidelines are 15 hours of knowledge training and 10 hours of in-vehicle training. This provides students with a behind-the-wheel experience. If required, we offer additional in-vehicle driver training hours at a reasonable price.
Wheels Training Centre provides Driver Training to all areas of Calgary ONLY.
ONLINE BASIC DRIVER TRAINING CERTIFICATE COURSE
The online program consists of 15 hours of knowledge training and 10 hours of in-vehicle instruction administered in 5 sessions (2 hours per day). The online course will be sent to students by email (please check email/junk mail for the online course approximately 1 – 3 hours after you register and make payment). Upon completion of the course requirements, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion for lower insurance rates.
ONLINE BASIC DRIVER TRAINING CERTIFICATE COURSE
ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
- We are approved & licensed by Alberta Transportation and Bonded.
- All courses include GST.
- We offer convenient online class 5 knowledge training
- We offer free pick-up and drop off for all in-vehicle lessons from your school, home or work. (Some restrictions apply)
- Course completion certificate provided at the end of the course for insurance reduction. Students must receive a passing mark of 75% or higher for in-vehicle combined with 80% or higher for in-class to qualify for the insurance reduction certificate.
- Our service area is the City of Calgary.
- All in-vehicle driving lessons are scheduled over 5 sessions (2 hours per day).
- For any additional information please call our office at (403) 803-2501.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- All requests for a refund or transfer to another date must be received via email at least 1 week (7 days) before the start of the course and are subject to a $55 administration fee.
- No refund if student cancels 7 days prior to class start or if the student fails to attend course.
- Course changes are not allowed less than 7 days from the start of the course.
- Wheels Training Centre retains the right to cancel or reschedule any courses as required. Full refund will be provided.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR COURSES
DRIVER TRAINING PRICE COMPARISONS
Wheels Training Centre vs. Competitors
|AMA Driving School||Driving 101|
|Online Driver Training Course||$640||$860||$650|
|Online Course Hours||15||15||15|
|In Car Training Hours||10||10||10|
|Online Training Available||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Pick-Up for In-Car Lessons||Yes||Yes||Yes|
WHAT MAKES WHEEL’S CALGARY DRIVING SCHOOL DIFFERENT?
At Wheels Training Centre, we are committed to making the roads safer for everyone. We firmly believe that driver’s education and driving courses should be available to everyone, regardless of their budget. That’s why we provide affordable driving courses, so we are able to offer driver training to as many Calgary drivers as possible.
We also put a big emphasis on offering a great, personalized learning experience. We give each student the attention they deserve. No matter whether you’re taking one of our brush up lessons, basic driver training course, winter driving course, or any of our other courses, you’ll get the same great experience. Each student will have direct contact with their instructor throughout the course and get the support they need to develop safe driving skills and increase their confidence behind the wheel.
BENEFITS OF DRIVER TRAINING IN CALGARY
After the successful completion of our driver training courses, you can expect a number of benefits.
Keeps you safe. Our instructors will teach each student safe driving tips and defensive driving techniques to prevent accidents.
Boosts your driving confidence. During our courses and in-car lessons, you’ll get driving experience and get plenty of one-on-one time with our experienced instructors.
Lower car insurance rates. After completing the Basic Driver Training Certificate course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion for a lower insurance rate.
Check out our testimonials and Google reviews to find out why Wheels Training Centre is one of the best driving schools in Calgary.
OUR DRIVER TRAINING COURSES
We aren’t just about motorcycles we also offer driver training as well.
We offer the ability to take your basic driver training course online.
ONLINE NON GDL INSURANCE REDUCTION CERTIFICATE COURSE
Start saving money on your insurance rates.
ROAD TEST PREPARATION COURSE
The perfect course for those looking to brush up on their driver training.