DRIVING TRAINING AND LESSONS
Our experienced, patient and professional driving instructors teach an array of safe & defensive driver training techniques in every lesson to ensure that you feel confident behind the wheel.Whether you are experienced, a new driver or are preparing for the Alberta Class 5 Road Test, we have a training program that can benefit and meet your needs at a fair and competitive price.
The approved driver education guidelines is 15 hours of classroom training and 10 hours of in-vehicle training. This provides students a behind the wheel experience. If required, we offer additional in-vehicle driver training hours at a reasonable price.
Wheels Training Centre provides Driver Training to all areas of Calgary ONLY.
BASIC DRIVER TRAINING CERTIFICATE COURSE
Our Basic Driver Training Course consists of 15 hours of Classroom plus 10 hours of in-vehicle instruction. Upon completion of the course requirements, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion for lower insurance rates.
Our in-vehicle driving lessons are conducted in a one-on-one environment in one of our fully insured driver training vehicles. These sessions are administered in 5 sessions (2 hours per day) Additional training hours are available at a rate of $100 /hr.
UPCOMING BASIC DRIVER TRAINING CERTIFICATE COURSE DATES
ADDITIONAL COURSE INFORMATION
- We are approved & licensed by Alberta Transportation and Bonded.
- All courses include GST.
- We offer weekend classroom or convenient online class 5 knowledge training (48 hours notice is required to change from classroom to online training.
- We offer free pick-up and drop off for all in-vehicle lessons from your school, home or work. (Some restrictions apply)
- Course completion certificate provided at the end of the course for insurance reduction. Students must receive a passing mark of 75% or higher for in-vehicle combined with 80% or higher for in-class to qualify for the insurance reduction certificate.
- All student learning material will be provided.
- Our service area is the City of Calgary. Our classroom sessions are Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm at our office location of 160 Quarry Park Boulevard SE.
- All in-vehicle driving lessons are scheduled over 5 sessions (2 hours per day).
- Lunch is not provided. Students will be required to bring food to sustain them for the day.
- For any additional information please call our office at (403) 803-2501.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- All requests for a refund or transfer to another date must be received via email at least 1 week (7 days) before the start of the course and are subject to a $55 administration fee.
- No refund if student cancels 7 days prior to class start or if the student fails to attend course.
- Course changes are not allowed less than 7 days from the start of the course.
- Wheels Training Centre retains the right to cancel or reschedule any courses as required. Full refund will be provided.
SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR COURSES
DRIVER TRAINING PRICE COMPARISONS
Wheels Training Centre vs. Competitors
|AMA Driving School||Driving 101|
|Basic Driver Training Course||$610||$860||$650|
|In-Class/Online Course Hours||15||15||15|
|In Car Training Hours||10||10||10|
|Classroom Training Available||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Online Training Available||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Pick-Up for In-Car Lessons||Yes||Yes||Yes|
OUR DRIVER TRAINING COURSES
We aren’t just about motorcycles we also offer diver training as well.
BASIC DRIVER TRAINING
Learn basic driver training and be ready for your road test.
ONLINE DRIVER TRAINING
We offer the ability to take your basic driver training course online.
NON GDL INSURANCE REDUCTION CERTIFICATE COURSE
Start saving money on your insurance rates.
ROAD TEST PREPARATION COURSE
WeThe perfect course for those looking to brush up on their driver training.